torsdag, november 17, 2005

Dilbert og flaskevand

Manden bag Dilbert, Scott Adams har i dag en helt genial posting i hans blog. Den omhandler et indkøb af kildevand i den lokale brugs, hvor han bliver forstyrret af en salgsdame der vil sælge ham en billigere slags kildevand. Jeg citerer:
"...The clear inference was that I’m not too bright. Water is water, she noted.

The first defense that came to mind went unsaid, but it would have gone something like this “If I’m dumb enough to buy water, I’m certainly dumb enough to pay too much for it!”

But that didn’t feel right. My second impulse was to say something along the lines of “Do you know who I am??? I’m the creator of the world famous Dilbert comic strip that runs in 2,000 newspapers in 65 countries. I buy overpriced water because I CAN. And by the way, this is just the water for my cat...”

Hehe, humor på højeste plan, læs mere her link